Financial Harvest Wealth AdvisorsFinancial Harvest Wealth AdvisorsFinancial Harvest Wealth Advisors
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Winter Park, Florida, 32789

Work Smarter, Not Harder

Work smarter not harder

We are sure you have heard the phrase; work smarter not harder.

There are only 168 hours per week to fit in work, home life and the outside world. Do you feel that you spend too much time on things that don’t add true value to your life?

You’re not alone.

There are ways to working smart to make you more efficient and effective. Ari Meisel, founder of Less Doing and world-renowned productivity consultant, features a three-part plan. In our full newsletter, Work Smarter – Not Harder! Reclaim your time and energy to live your best life, we review these tips to achieve results faster.

According to Ari Meisel, you should begin with optimizing or streamlining your tasks. The objective is to minimize the number of tasks it takes to produce your desired outcome. There are two actions you can take to start working smarter:

  1. Identify Your Current Patterns – Start by analyzing your tasks and behaviors that could be modified. Use a diary or journal to keep track.
  2. Implement the 80/20 Rule in All You Do – only 20 percent of your actions drive 80 percent of your results. Once you can determine the steps to complete tasks, you can focus on doing the 20 percent that really have an impact and reorganize the remaining 80 percent.

Some ways to implement these actions would be to set filters on your emails to help organize your inbox or prioritize your client accounts and focus on the ones that make up 80 percent of your revenue.

Meisel provides input into two other strategies to his plan to achieve better results faster: automate and outsource. You can find more details about these steps in our full newsletter. We only have 24 hours in the day, so it is important to utilize resources that elevate mundane tasks. Organizing and potentially eliminating tasks can help you focus on key aspects of your life.   

work-smarter-not-harder

Subscribe to Harvesting Prosperity


Work smarter, not harder

Financial Harvest Wealth Advisors Team

info@financialharvest.com

The Financial Harvest Wealth Advisory team is dedicated to helping address the unique financial planning needs of each family, business, or individual that we have the privilege to serve. Our team members are focused on client success and helping our clients realize their most significant and meaningful life goals.

Financial Harvest Wealth Advisors creates a safe environment in our office for visiting clients by practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and we have installed UV lights in our A/C system. Or, we'll work with you via Zoom or telephone conference. Your health, well-being, and peace of mind is our primary concern.