Please join us for our Tax & Estate Law Changes live video conference Wednesday, October 27th at 12noon! We have special guests Rick Pullum, President One Florida Bank, and Mitri Homsi, CPA and partner with Vestal & Wiler.
We will discuss tax and estate law changes under negotiation in Congress, their potential effects on you, and what to be doing now to prepare. We will also take Q&A from you, our guests.
Proposed changes that we will discuss include:
- Higher capital gains and ordinary tax rates
- Negation of Roth conversions used by many to save taxes
- Lower exemptions for the estate tax subjecting many more families to this tax
- Senators’ proposed negation of step-up in cost basis at death
- Additional ACA surtax applied to S-corp owners
- Higher corporate rates affecting costs and profits for the companies we own in our retirement savings accounts.
Space limited, registration required.