Are You 30-Something to 50-ish? This financial course is purpose-built for you, and you still have time to register! The course is as easy as 2 hours on 2 days, and it might change your future in beneficial ways you didn’t even know were possible
Personal Finance Course for Couples and Singles in their Thirties through Fifties
Traditionally taught at the Rollins College campus, these two 2-hour sessions are now offered in a convenient online webinar format (Zoom).
The course price includes:
- Two nights, taught by an experienced, respected CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Certified Succession Planner™
- An engaging presentation format, with time for questions and discussion
- Your 100+ page digital textbook (e-book format), yours to keep
- An optional, additional 1-hour private consulting session, if you like
- All included at $49, whether you attend individually or as a couple
Timing is Critical
Are you 100% certain that you are on top of your personal wealth planning? Do you know with confidence that you fully understand changing tax codes, an unpredictable market, and how the SECURE Act impacts you, your family, and all aspects of your future security?
Commit two hours over two evenings in the most relaxed way possible, a live webinar, and confirm that you’re either doing everything right or that there are areas where your personal wealth planning could be better strategized, optimized, and delivering MORE.
Don’t Wait! First Sessions Begin Today
Select your sessions –
Aug. 19 & 26 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Aug. 24 & 31 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
We’ll Cover 65 Key Financial Literacy and Wealth Planning Topics
The first night, we’ll cover:
Wealth Planning Plus Life Planning
- How you can finance your life goals Defining your S.M.A.R.T. financial goals
- Creating a personal financial statement
- How to manage your budget annually Income or wealth accumulation?
- Special considerations for the dual- income family
- The early retirement option
Wealth Accumulation Barriers
- Your formula for wealth accumulation
- 14 wealth planning mistakes Strategies to reduce/eliminate debt Inflationary patterns and the real purchasing power of money Leveraging money’s time-value Overcoming investment fears (Opportunity Cost)
- Ordinary income vs long-term capital gains
- 12 strategies to help you save money on taxes
- Navigating (AMT), the alternative minimum tax
Tax-Advantaged Investment Vehicles
- Maximizing the value of your paycheck
- 401(k) and other benefit plans Rollover defined-considerations Traditional vs. Roth IRAs
- IRA to Roth IRA conversions SIMPLE IRAs and SEP IRAs
- Health savings vs. flex spending accounts
- Tax-advantaged annuities Employee stock options Choosing your beneficiaries
Wow is right! This is a lot of valuable and extremely insightful information. But this is only the first night.
On the second night, we’ll discuss:
Managing Your Family’s Finances
- Talking about finances with your spouse and children
- Raising financially informed children
- Understanding the child tax credit phase-outs
- The function of Guardian IRAs Investment vehicles for funding those college years
- Protecting your parents from scams
- Social Security and Medicare
- Long-term care options for parents Estate planning
- Wills, trusts, and inheritance
- The probate process
Savvy Investment Strategies
- Considerations before you invest Cash accounts
- Stocks and equities Bonds
- Mutual funds Index funds
- Exchange-traded funds Alternative investments Active vs. passive investing
- Robo advisors and model portfolios Professional investment management
Strategies for Risk Management
- Typical investment risks Investment risk management Asset allocation
- Modern portfolio theory
- Protecting against fraud and financial scams
- Protecting yourself from cash windfalls Property and casualty insurance Disability income insurance
- Medical and health insurance Comparing life insurance
You Still Have Time to Take Part in this Info-Packed Personal Financial Course
Sign up now. Learn why, for more than a decade, students in courses taught by David Witter consistently rank his classes and his instruction as “Excellent”.
While David and Katie Witter and their team have been growing their Winter Park, Florida-based firm to over $245 Million in Assets Under Management, David continues to generously share his knowledge and insights, teaching at Rollins College, the University of Central Florida (UCF), Valencia Community College and to government employees in Seminole County. The team at Financial Harvest Wealth Advisors is driven to help individuals, couples, and families make thoughtful and strategic financial decisions.
Email the course brochure to your spouse or friends: https://financialharvest.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Wealth-Creation-Today-Personal-Finance-August-2021.pdf