Do you have young adult children in high school or recently graduated? Please join us for our upcoming virtual workshop TUESDAY, JULY 20 from 7:00pm – 8:00pm, “Leaving the Nest”, that will help them to be prepared for the next stage in their life, get ahead of the game, and build financial literacy background. Here is the link to register!
Tuesday. 07/20/21 7pm-8pm Eastern
This course is designed for rising high school juniors and seniors as they begin considering their post-graduation options. Participants will have and opportunity to dive deeper into exploring their purpose, passions, and talents with activities to trigger thinking on their next steps. They will also be introduced to career and education options to consider. Finally, they will learn how to prepare and position themselves to earn a college degree debt free and knowing what to expect if deciding to take on some debt.
Module 1: Introduction and Self-discovery
- Who we are and what the course will cover
- Mission: What is your purpose?
- Passion: What do you love to do most?
- Talent: What do you do best?
- Consider all your options
Module 2: A Debt-Free Degree
- The Student Loan Crisis
- Paying for College – Ways to Cash-Flow Your Education
- Five Steps to a Debt-Free College
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire?