Learn how to prepare now to be successful with expected tax and estate law changes at our LIVE video lunch panel chat on Wednesday, July 21, 12:00-12:45PM. Register using the form below.
We will also answer questions submitted by participants, both before and during the conference.
Estate law changes & updated tax law topics include:
- Capital Gains Tax – how would proposed increases be implemented and how to prepare.
- Ordinary income rate increases – who would be affected and planning strategies to mitigate.
- Nullifying step-up in cost basis at death – impact on loved ones and how to mitigate.
- 1031 Exchanges – proposed changes to cap gain deferral strategy and effects on you.
- Reduction in Estate Tax Exemption – would proposed changes affect you and how to prepare.
- Qualified Opportunity Zones – do above changes make them even more attractive?
Don’t Wait – Registration is required and space is limited to 100 participants.
Please register below. We will then send you the link/ dial-in number to attend via email.
For registration questions please email or call Danica@financialharvest.com, 407-937-0707