There is still time to register for this course!
The Retirement Planning Today course is held IN PERSON on Rollins Campus and is designed for those who are near or beginning retirement (age 50 – 70).
This course contains eight individual modules:
- How much is enough?
- Tax Mitigation
- Lifestyle Planning
- Retirement Account Contributions & Distributions
- Rollovers and Beneficiaries
- Effective and Efficient Estate Planning
- Pensions, Social Security and Retirement Income Sources
- Investment Strategies
- Asset Protection & Longevity Planning
- Pulling It All Together
IN PERSON on Rollins Campus
April 23rd & April 30th
VIRTUAL, Live Zoom video conference
April 26th & May 3rd
Registrants may bring one guest/spouse at no additional charge.
Once registered, we will email you a confirmation letter and instructions for locating the classroom on Rollins College campus.