Join us on Tuesday, 7/27 and Thursday, 7/29 for a two-session course that is designed for young adults who are ready to launch their career and are eager to be successful & wise with their finances.
Participants will have an opportunity to discover or confirm their talents and passions, learn how to network effectively, prepare to shine in interviews, and gain a fundamental understanding of budgeting, taxes, and how to be a prudent investor. The goal of this course is to guide soon-to-be graduates and those early in their career to use their gifts and skills to start them on a path towards not only landing their “dream job”, but how to be successful in any job. The long-term objective is to lead them towards financial responsibility and freedom.
Session 1: The Proximity Principle
- Discover Your Talent & Passion
- Networking and Making Connections
- Develop Your Personal Brand
- The Value of Any Job
Session 2: How to Win at Interviewing
- Drafting a Resum and How to Prepare for an Interview
- Getting Your Dream Job
- Having an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Who to Learn From and Learning From Failure
- The Most Important Lesson
Session 3 (Day 2): Sowing Success: Wealth Building Fundamentals
- Establishing S.M.A.R.T. Financial Goals
- Personal Financial Statements
- Inflation and Purchasing Power
- Tax Distinctions and Different Tax Treatments
- Evidence Based Investing and Building a Portfolio
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
Ready to register?
Dates/Times: Tuesday, 7/27 & Thursday, 7/29 at 6:30pm-8:00pm
Register or more information at www.nest-ed.com