Follow up on our MidTerm Check In Webinar, where we examined Market Volatility, Inflation and Dimensional Difference.
The words “MidTerm” may make you think of political elections. At Financial Harvest, we are apolitical when it comes to your investment strategy. Data clearly reaffirms that letting your politics drive your financial decisions is not your best approach.
At our Nov 2, 2022, live Zoom presentation, we dug into M-I-D, which are the issues of Market Volatility – Inflation – and Dimensional Difference. These are topics on everyone’s mind today and likely feel more personally impactful than the big-picture issues of the 2022 midterm election.
We had great attendance on this Zoom webinar and thank you if you were part of our live audience. For anyone who missed the Market Volatility – Inflation – and Dimensional Difference webinar or attended but would like to view the event again, we’re sharing the full event video here.
Overview of Market Volatility – Inflation – and Dimensional Difference Webinar
Our host was Kellen Williams, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™. Our speaker was David Witter, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ and CEO of Financial Harvest Wealth Advisors. David is the lead wealth advisor for our firm. He holds his fiduciary investment advisor license, Florida Life, Health, Variable Life & Annuity State Insurance Licenses, and is a Certified Succession Planner™.
Kellen and David spent an hour deep-diving into strategies and insights to help you make wise money decisions, despite market volatility and inflation. Our goal, as always, was to help you stay centered, filter through the noise that bombards us all, achieve a thoughtful and hopefully peaceful perspective, and take appropriate actions for you and your family.
Some of the topics discussed in the MidTerm Market Volatility – Inflation- and Dimensional Difference live Zoom webinar include:
- What is causing downward pressure on the economy?
- Are there types of stocks that tend to hold up better in inflationary times?
- What does the math look like in the relationship between the price of bonds and their yield?
- What to consider if you are presently drawing income out of your portfolio…
- What’s a bond ladder and how does it work?
- Could we be looking at another decade of low returns?
- What are Treasury inflation-protected securities (TIPS)?
- What drives the dynamic behind the relationship between the price of stock and inflation?
- What is the relationship between national debt, government spending, and the markets?
- What do we mean when we talk about the Dimensional Difference?
For insights into these and other hot-topic questions, we invite you to watch the video now. And to continue the discussion or request a Second Opinion, contact us at email@example.com or call 407-937-0707.
Takeaways this video will help you achieve include:
Staying centered, so your money frees you to focus on what matters most to you.
Achieving perspective by learning from historical patterns.
Considering action when there is something you could be doing to help your situation.
Confidence & peace, which tend to come with education and understanding.