In the continuum of life, you can’t go backward—and that’s good news! The team at Financial Harvest Wealth Advisors is here to help you develop a personalized Go-Forward Plan for enhancing and enriching your life in 2023. And the first simple step is to sign up for our 45-minute “Go-Forward Plan Replay Webinar.”
What is a Go-Forward Plan?
Your Go-Forward plan is a roadmap to help you live intentionally in 2023 and beyond.
Albert Einstein is credited with saying, “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.”
More in-depth insights on this same topic are found in the writing of C.S. Lewis, who wrote in The Screwtape Letters, “The Future is, of all things, the thing least like eternity. It is the most temporal part of time—for the Past is frozen and no longer flows, and the Present is all lit up with eternal rays.”
A Go-Forward Plan can help you avoid the frozen past, bring you into a new consciousness, and light up your Present.
Why develop a Go-Forward Plan?
A Go-Forward Plan helps you live your life on purpose. You’ll be equipped to live your life with greater deliberation and measured and purposeful intention. Your Plan can help you filter out distractions and noise, hedge against satisfactorily underperforming, benchmark your performance, and share a common language with your spouse, partner, work peers, or others developing their own Go-Forward Plan.
How will a Go-Forward Plan create order in my life?
The Financial Harvest team would be honored to share with you the fundamentals for designing your personal Go-Forward Plan. We’ll focus with you on the Five F’s, which are: Faith, Family, Friends, Finances, and Fitness
Starting with Faith, we’ll look at how you can make deliberate decisions regarding prayer, studies, community, and service. With Family, the focus is on time, activities, communication, and fun. The topic of Friends explores intentionality, inventory, and how to filter for support.
In Finances, we delve into defining objectives, giving, strategies, and consistency. And last but not least, we look at Fitness, which is core to so many other aspects of life, helping you plan deliberate decisions around stewardship, exercise, sleep, fun and nourishment.
We invite you to register for the 2023 Go-Forward Plan Replay Webinar, which includes informative Q&A from actual participants.
- Sign up NOW, view the webinar replay at your convivence. It’s a perfect way to start a new year.
- Your no-cost registration provides you access to the Go-Forward Plan Webinar, originally recorded last year on January 7, 2022.
- Questions about Go-Forward Plans or the Go-Forward Plan Replay Webinar? Contact us at info@financial harvest.com
- Would you like us to serve as your Go-Forward Plan accountability partner? We’d love to! Talk to us to learn more.
- Interested in learning more before the Webinar event? Tune in to “New Year, New You? Transition Resolutions to Action with a Go-Forward Plan AND the Hidden” Costs of Inflation – Episode 5”. In last year’s January 2022 podcast, Leigh Cleeveley, who is an Associate Wealth Advisor on our team, and her husband, Peter talk about setting up their own Go Forward Plan.