At Financial Harvest Wealth Advisors, we continue to grow our business, our brand, and our team. Earlier this year, we announced that our assets under management (AUM) have reached over $240 Million. With a 20+ percent compounded annual growth rate, Financial Harvest continues to expand its delivery of family-office style, personalized services for wealthy clients.
Career Opportunities at Financial Harvest Wealth Advisors
Our continued growth means new job opportunities. Immediately available is an excellent learning and growth opportunity for an Operations Manager/ Paraplanner. This key role involves harnessing our best-of-breed information systems (e.g., Black Diamond, RedTail, Schwab Advisor Center) to enable effective client service and the delivery of essential information in a timely and accurate fashion. In this role, you’d be leading communication and coordination with our strategic custodian relationships including Schwab Institutional and TD.
The position is more than a great job, it can truly be a door-opening career growth opportunity. Beyond the first year, this new team member will have the chance to grow personally and professionally with our firm. Future plans call for adding capabilities in acquisitions to our proven ability to grow organically. We also plan to further invest in our ability to acquire and service clients throughout the US using state-of-the-art internet marketing, podcasting, livestreaming and blogging. We expect the new team member to assist our efforts to install the technology infrastructure and internal processes to support these and other future initiatives.
In addition, new opportunities will open in a broad range of functional areas (e.g., associate adviser, financial planning specialist, client service, teaching retirement courses). Should your curiosity, continual learning, and desire to contribute lead you to a broader role in the firm, we are eager to partner and sponsor your development with licensing (Investment Adviser Representative IAR) and certification (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ CFP) processes.
Here’s what the role and then ideal prospect looks like:
Capabilities and Focus Areas:
The first year will be focused on implementation and improvement of several mission-critical practices and procedures. Working closely with our CEO and associate advisors, this new team member will participate and, at times, solely be responsible for the following initiatives:
- Daily coordinate with custodians to ensure requests and needs for client servicing of accounts is completed in a timely and accurate way.
- Development, implementation, and documentation of all workflow processes within CRM system to track and fulfill commitments and avoiding breakdowns so we continually ‘shine’ for our clients.
- Preparation of precise documents for meetings that ‘make us look great’ in front of our clients.
- Integration of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, reporting and custodial technology platforms to make it easy for our expanding team to take care of our increasing client base and create the foundation for future acquisitions to scale 10X.
- Daily implementation of our investment models, rebalancing strategies, and trading processes on custodial platforms while making sure our internal controls are tight as a drum.
- Thorough written communication with clients updating them on the progress of “on-boarding” where we establish new accounts and execute transitioning to our firm.
- Improve and maintain excellence in our daily coordinations and service functions with clients, custodians, other professionals and vendors.
- High attention to detail
- Systematic, structured thinker with strong follow-through
- Conscientious and precise
- Highly accurate
Want to know more? Does this job intrigue you or sound like a perfect fit for someone you know? Click here to read full details and find out what are the next steps for interested applicants.